Browser outdated: Flight search is not supported in IE version 10 or lesser. Please visit malaysiaairlines.com with supported browser.
Browser update: Please use Microsoft edge for better experience.
If your booking was made through malaysiaairlines.com, you may retrieve it here to make any changes to your itinerary. If your booking was made through a travel agent, please contact your travel agency.
Your privacy is important to us. Passengers on the same booking reference may have the possibility to view certain personal data. To maintain your privacy, please use 6 alphanumeric booking reference code and last name to retrieve your booking.
If you have purchased a Malaysia Airlines ticket more than 48 hours ago, please enter your details here:
Check if you are eligible to purchase your neighbour-free seat.
Please Select a menu to download.
Time displayed is based on local departure/arrival city time. Please note that the schedules are subject to change without prior notice and status displayed may not represent all possible and additional flights available.
For Flight No. please use 4-digit format. Example: For MH1, enter 0001
Terms and Conditions:
- Available for window, aisle, standard, emergency exit, extra legroom (A330 and A350 aircraft).
- Available for Malaysian domestic and international markets.
- Seat selection is not available for MASwings connecting flights and code share flights.
- Fees are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Price quoted will be equivalent to local currency for all foreign currencies.
- Not available for passengers with disabilities/special needs, children travelling alone, group bookings (more than 9 persons), and facility seats such as infant or bassinet seats.
- Seat selection fee is vary depending on flight route. Malaysia Airlines reserves the right to vary, delete or add to any of these Terms and Conditions without any prior notice.
- Passengers travelling on Emergency Exit Seats are subject to flight safety guidelines with the following criteria:
- At least 18 years of age at the commencement of the journey.
- Children either accompanied or unaccompanied by adults are strictly not permitted to select and to be allocated at this row
- Fully able-bodied and capable of operating or assisting with the operation of the exit doors. Persons with reduced mobility or any disability, whether profound or partial, and persons using portable oxygen or any other medical equipment are ineligible because they may endanger themselves or others.
- Able to follow the safety instructions.
- In good health at the time of check-in, boarding, and during the flight.
- Not carrying infants or using an infant seat belt. Not in any stage of pregnancy.
- Not under the influence of any intoxicating substance at check-in, boarding, and during the flight.
- Does not require an extension seat belt because of large body size.
- Able to understand and converse in Bahasa Malaysia or English.
- Able to understand the illustration illustrated on the Safety Information Card.
Malaysia Airlines reserves the right to;
- Re-assign the seat to passengers who do not meet any one of the above safety criteria. Fees paid are non-refundable except for journeys originating from India which is subjected to the National Civil Aviation Policy 2016.
- Block off selected seats.
- Seats can be changed for operational, safety or security reasons, even after boarding the aircraft.
- Paid seats are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Terms and Conditions apply.
Highlights & News
Travel Alerts & Advisory
� Malaysia Airlines Berhad Reg. No. 201401040794 (1116944-X)